Java House is looking for a Human Resources Intern to join their team. kindly Apply below
Provide administrative support for the Human Resources Department, including organization of HR record keeping system, internal communications, and team administration organization.
Key Responsibilities for the Human Resource Internship
- Employee Records Management both electronically and in hard copy for all staff of Nairobi Java House.
- Tracking, updating and management of statutory information for all staff – NHIF, NSSF, PIN in addition to Food Handlers Certificates and KAA passes.
- Support Staff orientation, confirmation, promotion, and separation processes including requisite HRMIS management and pension administration.
- Coordination of Employee motivation programmes – Employee of the month, Branch of the month, etc.
- Issuance of staff uniforms and safety gear to all staff.
- Liaise with staff in assigned branches to provide necessary HR guidance as required.
- Will provide weekly update reports.
Human Resource Internship Requirements
- Diploma in HRM/ Degree in Business Management.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, prioritize work load and work under pressure.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills and a team player.
- A commitment to high standards of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality.
- Fair knowledge of the labor laws.
How to Apply