Kenya Airways Jobs Recruitment 2018 for Industrial Safety & Environment Internships.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018 for Industrial Safety & Environment Internships. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018
Kenya Airways is connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa since 1977 The Pride of Africa Our Vision “Be the Pride of Africa, by inspiring our people and delighting our guests consistently. Our Purpose Contributing to the sustainable development of Africa. Our Essence “Warm, Caring, Friendly, truly African – The Pride of Africa”
The purpose of the Program is to provide an opportunity for university and college students to become familiar with the operations of Kenya Airways, and to acquire work experience at the professional level through on-the-job training during vacations before resuming your studies.
During the internship, students shall be placed in one of the departments or units of Kenya Airways and, to the extent possible, shall be given assignments relevant to their current studies. Before the end of the program, the interns must submit a brief report about their experience/ learning in Kenya Airways and provide ideas and suggestions that can help improve the Program in future years.
Conditions of Internship
- Kenya Airways does not provide medical insurance cover for Interns. Those selected for internship will be required to submit proof of medical insurance while at Kenya Airways.
- Since the hiring for the Internship Program is done locally, Kenya Airways does not pay transportation costs whatsoever.
- Because Internship Program is addressed to students who are pursuing their degree programs or diploma programs, participation in the program will not extend beyond three (3) months.
- Documentation that will be required should you be selected for internship are:
- Letter from learning institution requesting for internship and confirming that this is part of the course requirement
- Original and copy of KCSE/GCSE Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Insurance cover
Industrial Safety & Environment Internship Qualification
- To be eligible for the Kenya Airways Internship Program, you must be:
- A citizen of Kenya A student pursuing an undergraduate degree/College diploma in an accredited university/college, who will continue his/her graduate studies or graduate right after the period of the internship.
- Preferably Bachelor of Science (With a bias in Safety & Environment).
- Have a minimum grade of B (plus) in KCSE or equivalent O’level certification
- Candidates afforded internship in the past by Kenya Airways are not eligible to apply