Kisumu Polytechnic Admission Letters | Print Kisumu Polytechnic Admission Letters Provisional Admission Letter. Download Kisumu Polytechnic Admission Letters
The Kisumu Polytechnic Admission Letters are documents which signifies that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in the University. The Admission letters are also available for download on the student portal.
Download Kisumu Polytechnic Admission Letters
- Go to Download Kisumu Polytechnic Admission LettersPortal via https://kisumupoly.ac.ke/admissio
- Login with your Application Details, i.e Your username and password or index number.
- Move to the Admission Letter section to download and print your admission letter.
Contact Kisumu Polytechnic
WIRELESS: 020 2046190,
MOBILE: 0723 446773
P.O. BOX 143, KISUMU 40100
The Kisumu National Polytechnic offers assorted academic programmes and specializations in Applied Sciences, Technology and Engineering.
The over 6,000 students and 300 staff members at The Kisumu National Polytechnic hail from every County in Kenya. Together, the members of the Kisumu National Polytechnic community create a dynamic living and learning environment on the Lakeside City of Kisumu.
The location of the polytechnic within the city of Kisumu and its environs is an advantage that has seen the polytechnic increasingly become a busy hub and citadel of academic activity at all times. Open, Distance & Flexible Learning (ODFL), evening and weekend programmes are also offered in addition to the regular programmes.
- Applicants should DOWNLOAD & PRINT application forms , OR
- OBTAIN application forms from the Office of the Registrar
Upon payment of a non-refundable Application Fee of KES. 500 at the bank indicated below, submit completed Application Forms alongside the bank deposit slips to the Office of the Principal.
Kisumu National Polytechnic Bank Details
1. Kenya Commercial Bank – Kisumu Branch.
Account No.: 110 385 5980
2. Cooperative Bank Kisumu Branch
Account No.: 0112 9012 0422 00
Applicants SHOULD check the qualifications for various courses.
Applications won’t be considered if they do not meet the requirements of the course applied for.