Pioneer International University Admission Letters Downloading Procedures
Download Pioneer International University Admission Letters here, See how to download Pioneer International University Admission Letters below,
The Pioneer International University Admission Letters has been released and now available on the Student Portal.
The KUCCPS releases the Admission letters for Candidates whose names were in the Admission Lists released by KUCCPS for admission into the Institution.
Download the Admission Letters of Pioneer International University and get admitted into the University, it is usually downloaded from the institution’s student portal but in some cases, it is download directly from the institution’s official Website.
How to Download Pioneer International University Admission Letters
- Go to http://kuccps.net
- Log in to your account
- Download Admission Letter
For more Information
- P.O. BOX 33421-00600, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tel 0700 372 355, 0700 372 354,0740 635 657.
- Email: email@example.com
Why Choose This University?
- Highly qualified and dedicated lecturers.
- Affordable fees, payable in installments.
- Educational loans available from Higher Education Loans Board and in partnership with Equity Bank.
- A well-equipped library, inclusive of digital/online resources.
- State of the art computer labs and ICT facilities.
- 24-hour fast Internet access, ideal for research work.
- Hotspots – Internet access over wireless LAN.
- Hands-on research experience – student research emphasized from the very first year of the graduate program
- Social problem orientation – we recognize that scholars have a responsibility to produce research that addresses current issues and attempts to explain or resolve social problems.
- Vibrant intellectual culture – respective departments are part of a larger thriving university culture, equipped with extraordinary resources and composed of vibrant and creative intellectuals.
- Credit transfers/ exemptions given to diploma holders in relevant fields.
- Flexible scheduling of courses – day, evening and weekend settings ensures opportunities for other activities are not lost.
- Mentoring Matters – faculty are deeply committed to mentoring students.
- Personalized professional development – students have the opportunity to develop their professional skills through the Certificate in Industrial Studies (CIS) programme offered to all undergraduates and through the unique Industrial Placement (IP) programme. These offer students the opportunity to experience industry and develop skills that help them in their degrees and beyond. We offer the chance to meet employers and receive guidance on all aspects of job hunting, from writing CVs to interview skills.
- Team building – all our students undertaking project work go for team building at designated areas. This provides an ‘outward bound’ experience in which students join together to face challenges as teams. They return to the University and, in the same teams, begin their project work having already experienced the highs and lows of working as a team.
- A real community – an open and supportive environment, where faculty and students frequently collaborate.
- Serene and conducive environment for learning.
- Separate hostels for gentlemen and ladies.
- Transport to and from students’ destinations available.
- Walking distance from the Central Business District.