University of Eastern Africa Baraton Admission Requirements 2019/2020 – All Courses | The University of Nairobi, UoN Entry Requirements (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) has been released for 2019/2020 academic year.
If you have been searching for:
- University of Eastern Africa Baraton Admission Requirements, UEAB Entry Requirements, UEAB Intake Form, University of Eastern Africa Baraton Courses and Requirements, KUCCPS UEAB Admission Requirement, University of Eastern Africa Baraton Admission Letters 2019/2020, UEAB 2019/2020 Application Closing Date -Deadline, University of Nairobi Undergraduate Courses, UEAB Postgraduate & Undergraduate Application Forms 2019/2020, University of Eastern Africa Baraton Contacts, University of Eastern Africa BaratonTuition and Fees Structure 2019/2020, Here you got it all.
The Authority of the University of Eastern Africa Baratoni (UEAB) has publicized the Admission Requirement for private and government-sponsored undergraduate and postgraduate (KUCCPS, Degree, Ph.D., Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Distant Learning, International Students, Short Course and No Degree) prospective candidates that seek admission into the institution for the academic year.
NGR has published below the University of Eastern Africa Baraton Admission Requirements has released on the official website.
University of Eastern Africa Baraton Admission Requirements 2019/2020
UEAB Admission Requirements is successfully uploaded online, to access the fee, Click on the link below representing your programme of choice:
The minimum entrance requirements for the first degree under direct entry qualifications are:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
a) A minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) or its equivalent.
b) Meet the entrance requirements for the preferred area of study.
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (A-Level Certificate):
a) A minimum of 2 principal passes and two subsidiary passes.
b) Meet the consideration for the area of study.
- Applicants with a Diploma Certificate from recognized institutions and with a mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE or its equivalent may be admitted into undergraduate programmes.
Candidates applying for admission to the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton through the Pre-University programme must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent.
- Do a minimum of 29 credits of Pre-University Programme.
- Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33. In addition they should obtain a grade of C- (minus) and above in the area of study they wish to pursue.
Mature Age Entry
- i. Have a Secondary School certificate.
- ii. Be at least 25 years of age.
- iii. Pass the Mature Age Entrance Examination administered by the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton.
- iv. Meet other criteria that may be stipulated by the University. Admission under mature age entry qualification is on provisional standing for one year
However, if you have any feeling regarding the University of Eastern Africa Baraton Admission Entry Requirements, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
>>Be Social By Sharing This Post to Others<<