Below are the Application Procedure/Requirements of AMSOL Interior Designer Recruitment
All qualified candidates for the AMSOL Interior Designer Recruitment are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
AMSOL Interior Designer Recruitment
Our client is seeking an Interior Designer for their upcoming projects. The Designer should be willing to travel abroad for purchase of goods.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Interior Designer Job
- Prepare concepts – concepts will be for: furniture lay out, false ceiling lay outs, flooring and wall lay outs for bathrooms.
- Present concepts in 2D and 3D photoshop.
- Execute approved concepts.
- Plan man power for execution of concept.
- Work out estimates for the approved concepts.
- Scrutize of contractors bills as per work carried out.
- Give working and detailed drawing of approved concepts.
- Liase with architect on full project details.
Interior Designer Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Interior Design. A degree will be an added advantage.
- AutoCAD, 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop.
- 5 Years’ relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants to submit their application including an updated CV, indicating their current and expected salary to email@example.com by latest 29th May 2018. Ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.