Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Guinness Kenya Internships Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Guinness Kenya Internships Recruitment 2018
First point Africa was launched in May 2013 and provides HR support services to Africa Regional Markets and its various business units.
First point is a dynamic, exciting and forward thinking place to work with a commitment to excellent customer service. It provides a wide range of HR services to employees, Line Managers and HR colleagues across the markets it supports
The Resourcing team in first point is responsible for putting into operation the resourcing program to the Markets. The Team works closely with the Global talent team and Process Owners in the markets to ensure these program are implemented efficiently and effectively. The team coordinates end to end delivery of Resourcing activities, manages records relating to this activity.
Interact with Talent Engagement Leads, HRBPs, employees, Line Managers, candidates and other first point Teams across Africa and globally
Work in close partnership with the market HRBP’s and Talent Leads to influence the customer service experience.
Act as ambassador for Diageo with external candidates.
Purpose of Role:
The Resourcing Advisor is responsible for supporting the end to end resourcing process and facilitate a seamless resourcing process keeping all participants up to date, informed and effective. They will directly influence elements of Diageo’s reputation with new candidates and thus are critical in the resourcing process.
- Deliver service to agreed performance levels and beyond. Processes all vacancies though from initiation to hire in line with agreed SLAs.
- Carry out reporting on request and as standard reports any relevant statistical information. Analyses metrics, reports emerging trends and integrates with Resourcing & Vendor Manager team on actions related to resourcing. Is responsible for managing updates of resourcing status and costs on Brassring.
- Provide excellent customer experience by being a single point of contact for handling all queries escalated from the Contact Centre where appropriate for resourcing. Owns the issue, manages expectations and closes the loop.
- Drive Continuous Process improvement.
- Ensure compliance requirements are understood and adhered to in relation to process execution and ways of working and that all CARM controls are upheld within the team and with customers. Zero breaches of data privacy, security or COBC policies.
- Excellent team working within the Resourcing team and wider first point, collaborating with others to ensure service continuity, great customer experience, mutual learning and growth and overall reputation. This includes ensuring continuous service offering from first point for customers through offering phone cover for the Contact Centre when needed.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrates good judgement, diagnosing the question and need with skills and speed and identifying the appropriate response.
- Passionate about a great customer experience
- Enthusiastic team worker, able to build great working relationships across diverse styles and a variety of stakeholders
- Relentless pursuit of excellence, energy for driving change and improvement that will simplify for everyone.
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills and ability to act in a calm, rational manner while under pressure.
- Understands and has good knowledge of Resourcing Process and associated policies, procedures and practices and advises on them
- Experience of Brassring and associated resourcing technology ideal
- Working knowledge of all components of the HR Operating Model – Global Teams, In-Market HR and Service Centre helpful.