Export Processing Zones Authority is inviting applicants for an internship program that will run for a maximum of three (3) months.
The program will provide an opportunity to current students from Universities and Colleges to gain meaningful work experience that will complement their studies and help them gain access to the labour market.
Export Processing Zones Authority Internship are available in the following departments:
- Marketing and Business Development
- Water /Civil /Electrical Engineering
- Finance ,Accounting and Administration
- Human Resource Management
Requirements for the Export Processing Zones Authority Internship
- Applications are invited from current students who need to undertake the internship as part of their course
How to Apply
kindly follow the link below to Apply