Catholic University of Eastern Africa Admission Requirements 2019/2020 – All Courses | The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, CUEA Entry Requirements (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) has been released for 2019/2020 academic year.
If you have been searching for:
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa Admission Requirements, CUEA Entry Requirements, CUEA Intake Form, Catholic University of Eastern Africa Courses and Requirements, KUCCPS CUEA Admission Requirement, Catholic University of Eastern Africa Admission Letters 2019/2020, CUEA 2019/2020 Application Closing Date -Deadline, CUEA Undergraduate Courses, CUEA Postgraduate & Undergraduate Application Forms 2019/2020, Catholic University of Eastern Africa Contacts, Catholic University of Eastern Africa Fees Structure 2019/2020, Here you got it all.
The Authority of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) has publicized the Admission Requirement for private and government-sponsored undergraduate and postgraduate (KUCCPS, Degree, Ph.D., Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Distant Learning, International Students, Short Course and No Degree) prospective candidates that seek admission into the institution for the academic year.
NGR has published below the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Admission Requirements has released on the official website.
University of Nairobi Admission Requirements 2019/2020
CUEA Admission Requirements is successfully uploaded online, to access the fee, Click on the link below representing your programme of choice:
- Must have obtained a minimum mean grade of D+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent.( C plain or Pass or credit in respective subjects)
- Obtained subsidiary passes in A level or International Baccalaureate or its equivalent
- Any other qualification approved by the University Senate.
- Obtained a mean grade of C plain in Kenya Certificate of Secondary School Examination (KCSE) or its equivalent
- Obtained subsidiaries or a principal pass in Advanced certificate (A level) or credit pass in International Baccalaureate
- Obtained a credit pass at certificate level,
- Must have obtained C plain or credit pass in subjects related to the course applied for.
- Advanced Diploma in Planning and Management of Development Projects applicants must have an Ordinary Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree programmes
- KCSE holders must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (Plus).
- Advanced Certificate of Education GCE or A-levels applicants must have at least 2 principal passes and one subsidiary pass or its equivalent and must have passed in subjects related to the course applied for.
- Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
- Advanced Diploma in a Relevant field, applicant must have an ordinary diploma from a recognized institution,
- Applicants for Advanced Diploma in Teaching in Higher Education must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Pre-University certificate with a mean of c+ (plus) and above from a recognized institution, and must have scored a C in KSCE or its equivalent.
- Must have satisfied the minimum University entry requirement in their country and meet departmental requirements for the subject applied for.
- Candidates from non-English speaking countries shall be required to pass a special entrance exam set by CUEA and demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English or have acquired a TOEFL score of 530 [paper based test] OR 2.3 [computer based test] or a score of at least 7.0 on the international English language Test System or their equivalent.
- Bachelor of Commerce applicants must have a minimum grade of C plain in both Mathematics and English a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Applicants for Bachelor of Laws should have a B plain in English in KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Advanced Certificate of Education with a minimum of 2 principal passes and a subsidiary in General Paper with a total of 10 points or the equivalent OR
- Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the Senate OR
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Bachelor of Science applicants in Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry must have a minimum grade of C plain in Mathematics and in the area they are specializing in or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Science applicants in Computer Science must have a minimum grade of C plain in Mathematics at KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Education applicants must have a minimum grade of C+ (plus) in the subjects at KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent.
- Bachelor of Education applicants with P1 Certificate or Diploma in a relevant area of study.
- School of Continuing Professional Studies should have a minimum of C+ or the equivalency and at least a C+ in mathematics and English or two principal passes at A level with at least credit pass in both mathematics and English, KASNEB technician or professional examination certificate, degree from a recognized university and such other certificates or diplomas as may be approved by KASNEB
NOTE: Bridging Courses in Mathematics and English are also available at all campuses.
January, May and August for Day, Evening & weekend programme.
August, April & December for Part-time (previously known as School/Holiday based Programme)
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Admission Entry Requirements, Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
>>Be Social By Sharing This Post to Others<<