EFCC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – www.efccnigeria.org | How to apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment online. EFCC Jobs Vacancy Application Requirements, Deadline & How to apply online.
EFCC recruitment portal 2018 requirements for graduate trainees
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption.
- They should not be more than thirty years old.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2018 Form?
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
- Multiple all applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at Economic and Financial Crimes Commission portal.
EFCC Recruitment Form Portal 2018/2019
As part of efforts to enhance its operations, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is in the process of recruiting qualified Nigerians into its Service.
Members of the public are, however, warned to beware of fraudsters who may take advantage of the exercise to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians in whatever form as the exercise is not at any cost to the prospective candidates.
The authentic list of the shortlisted candidates is published in the EFCC website: www.efccnigeria.org.