GAU Student Portal Login – Garissa University College Student Portal
- Garissa University College Student Portal Login: http://students.garissauniversity.ac.ke/
- Garissa University College Application form: http://www.garissauniversity.ac.ke/index.php/
- Garissa University College Online Application Site: http://www.garissauniversity.ac.ke/index.php/admission
- Garissa University College eLearning portal: http://students.garissauniversity.ac.ke/
- Garissa University College Staff portal: http://staff.garissauniversity.ac.ke/
Click Here to download the application form
Garissa University College Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- admission office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number:+254705016327
General Admission Requirements
Garissa University admits both government and privately sponsored students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. International students are also eligible for admission into various academic programmes provided they satisfy the minimum entry requirements into these programmes as set by Senate.
Apart from the general entrance requirements stipulated here below under the various programmes, other requirements are specified to each Programme requirements under the appropriate sections of the calendar for each school.Programme Categories
a) Certificate course: Certificate courses are offered to individuals with minimum mean grade of D+ obtained at KCSE level or its equivalent.
b) Diploma Programmes: minimum mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE level or its equivalent.
c) Undergraduate Degree Programmes: minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE level or its equivalent or Diploma in a relevant field.
d) Postgraduate Programmes: Bachelor’s degree in a related field and any other qualification recognized by Garissa University.
Complete both sides of the application form and send it to: Admissions office, P.O. Box 1801-70100, Garissa, Kenya, with a non-refundable application fee of Kshs 500 -for Certificates and Diploma programmes
of Kshs 1000 -for Undergraduate programmes
of Kshs 2000 -for Masters programmes
of Kshs 3000 -for Phd programmes
paid to any Equity branch in Kenya.
PSSP(Privately Sponsored Students Programme)Account name; Garissa University and Account number; 0580261358406.
Click Here to see more portals
Guess this information on Garissa University College Student Portal was helpful? Share