Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a network of Healthcare Facilities composed of a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 operating under group-based practice model. We currently operate in 10 counties, namely: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, Naivasha in Nakuru and Eldoret in Uasin Gishu.
We pride ourselves across the country for the diversity of dedicated healthcare specialists, professionals, volunteers and staff who work with us to promote wellness, prevent diseases and provide healthcare every day to the Kenyan population across the country.
We are the largest private network of healthcare providers.
We seek to recruit professionals for the following positions:
Work Type: Volunteer
Responsibilities for the Dietician / Nutritionist Job
- Provide dietary services in accordance with organization guidelines.
- Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient’s current health.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed.
- Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies.
- Deliver client nutrition recommendations to physicians, nurses and aides.
- Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients.
- Conducting dietary surveys, food research and clinical trials.
Dietician / Nutritionist Job Requirements
- Diploma/Certificate in community nutrition and health from a recognized institution.
- Good communication skills including verbal, presentation and written.
- Passion, enthusiasm and empathy.
- Ability to encourage and motivate others.
- Effective team working.
- Capability to multitask and work independently.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer, Oasis Specialist Hospital, P.O. Box 1574 – 40200, Kisii
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate clearly the position being applied for in the Subject line
Indicate Expected Salary
Attach an Application Letter
Attach a current CV/Resume
The applications MUST reach us before 10th June, 2018.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”