Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey
Creating and standardizing Performance management and enhancement across all countries related to Vendor Operations
- Convert levers into inputs for successful performance management
- Establishing the principles and key levers which influence output KPI
- Incorporate necessary tech and BI developments with central IT located in Porto
- Manage and drive implementation of projects across countries
- Create right visibility and shareholder level reporting for them
- Translate inputs in actions, routines and projects
Training of Country teams and handholding for key projects implementation
- Creating standard and very easy blue book equivalent ; which can be easily implemented in all Jumia Countries
- Performing routine trainings for country teams on projects
Analytical insights for Vendor experience Officers and COOs in form of weekly/monthly updates
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate / Post Graduate or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics / Customer Service / Vendor Account Management.
- The candidate should be process oriented and analytical.
- Preferred experience in vendor management and have handled teams of 2-4 employees.
- Experience in Product Management is a plus.
- Prefer candidates with experience in SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures