At AAA Roses, we pride ourselves on producing high quality roses grown at different altitudes.
We don’t like to do things half way so we always put maximum efforts into every single aspect of our business – starting from the variety selection, growing, post-harvest treatment, sales and after-sale service. We believe that our customers see our drive towards their satisfaction and appreciate our efforts.
- You will be responsible for implementing various floriculture programs and Operations across the Flower farms, coordinating Audits, Training and System implementations as well as maintaining relations with KFC.
- If you answer YES to the questions below, then we look forward to hearing from you;
- Do you have relevant horticulture industry experience?
- Do you have excellent time management and leadership skills?
- Are you able to work independently with limited supervision?
- Are you able to work Monday – Saturday as well as available to travel across multiple sites on a regular basis?
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate the above-mentioned skills, please email your cv and supporting documentation/credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org 1st Interviews will take place at Head Office, Nairobi.
Wednesday 6th June 2018
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted